Wednesday 14 September 2016

Assignment 1 James

https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/gamerprofile/4e7f87c5ef0a46319017d4279145b3a6/

I feel that immersion is more important to me than the graph makes out but still agree that it is one of the most important things about a game. A game is like a intractable novel to me, I enjoy delving into the story of a game and find my self shocked by all of the plot twists it includes.Story is truly one of the best things about a game in my opinion if a game doesn't have a good story it should at least have a good multiplayer.

There is one other thing I didn't agree with to I really enjoy the creativity elements be it the art or being able to make my own things inside the game. I find myself looking around and exploring the map quite a bit as i feel it should be taking in by everyone that plays the game. I can be quite a competitive gamer especially when playing fighting games and first person shooters as I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment when you beat then. This can make me quite a social gamer as a lot of the time i'm looking for challenge as well as just enjoy playing against other people. I also enjoy the fact that a lot of the other people I'm playing with are also enjoying playing the game. I also play games a lot with my friends be it online or in a local game. Teaming up with other people allows me to feel like I have a good team of people and that we are both enjoying the experience. 


According to the website gamers enjoy destruction more than excitement when playing games. Not only do they prefer destruction They also prefer strategy to a difficult game meaning it would be a good idea to make the players of my game think a lot instead of just fighting harder enemies. 

Many of the people in my class had high ratings for all of the given subjects. This tells me that games designers like almost everything about gaming in equal amounts be it the art or the action a lot of them enjoy the entire experience of gaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment